The Brackets are now FINAL so ONLINE SCHEDULING MAY BEGIN! Please make sure you are referring to the current online Bracket List for the group you are scheduling with! New Contact lists in xls and pdf formats have also been added to the list on the left of the page for easier access to your groups information. Please read ALL the steps below!
DEADLINE FOR GAMES TO BE ENTERED INTO THE ONLINE GAME ENTRY FORM IS SUNDAY FEBRUARY 5th!
We have included detailed information on how our online scheduling works below:
Please be sure that you go to the links on the left to access the information and entry forms needed for scheduling.
These are the forms you will be using:
- Spring 2023 Team Contacts
- Spring 2023 Scheduling Guidelines
- Spring 2023 Scheduling Worksheet
- Spring 2023 Contracted Field List
- Spring 2023 Contracted Field Sign-Up Sheets
- Spring 2023 Game Schedule Entry Forms
1. ALL team reps that are scheduling should read the Scheduling Guidelines on the left.
2. Print a copy of the Scheduling Worksheet to organize your games. This will not be turned into us but the information on it will need to be entered online in the Game Schedule Entry Form after all your games have been scheduled.
3. We recommend someone from the group send an email to ALL teams in your bracket to start the process. If you don't hear back from someone, please be sure to reach out to us to be sure everyone is included. You will work together via zoom, email, group calls, etc. to determine how many games your bracket will play. You must play a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 8 games. All teams in the same bracket must play the same number of games- so you will be deciding if it is 6,7, or 8 games. We encourage all brackets to try to play 8 games in case games are cancelled due to weather related issues and teams unable to reschedule. At the bottom of the Scheduling Guidelines are tips on how to match-up opponents based on number of teams in the bracket and number of games you want to play- this is very important to have organized before you begin.
4. DO NOT START SCHEDULING UNTIL EVERY TEAM IN YOUR BRACKET KNOWS WHO THEY ARE GOING TO SCHEDULE WITH. If teams schedule and 1 team ends up with less games, we will remove games so all teams play an equal number, and you will have to start over. This is time consuming and can be resolved if teams all know who they are playing, and all teams have the same number of games to schedule.
5. Use our guidelines and tips for the number of teams in your bracket and number of games to determine who plays who.
6. Start scheduling dates/locations once all teams in your bracket know who they are playing.
a. Teams will need to travel! Do not expect all teams to come to you. Teams can schedule 2 games on the same day against further teams if they want to minimize travel.
7. Field Availability Scheduling Sheets (for all Buckeye Contracted Fields) can be found using the link on the left. Use these sheets to reserve fields on the dates/times you agree upon. DO NOT STEP ON SOMEONE ELSE'S ENTRY! We will be able to see history so will know who had the spot first. DO NOT take a spot if you have not confirmed it in advance with your opponent. This is not the game entry form- this is for teams to sign-up for a spot so other teams know it is already taken.
a. Teams are welcome to host at their own fields or fields they reserve but the team will be responsible for getting permission to play, any fees for use, or contract details for those fields. BPYSL only covers the cost of fields we have contracted which are listed on the left- SPRING 2023 Contracted Fields List
8. When you schedule a game with your opponent, determine WHO WILL ENTER THE GAME IN THE ONLINE GAME SCHEDULE ENTRY FORM. This is very important that you know which team will be entering the game otherwise it may be left off the schedule and you can lose the field you signed up for. It does not matter which team enters the game (team 1 or team 2) as long as the game is only entered once and is entered!
9. FINAL STEP-When you have scheduled all your games, you will use the Online Game Schedule Entry Forms to enter the details (only 1 team from each game should enter the game- doesn't matter which team enters it so be sure to confirm who will do this). This information is what will be uploaded into the system as the official online schedule, so it is important that you do not enter information until it is confirmed for both teams. It is crucial that you enter the information correctly! Once we see all games for a bracket have been entered, we will upload them to the website.
10. If you have any questions, please reach out to us!
Spring 2023 Schedules, Scores, & Standings
OFFICIAL GAME SCHEDULES ARE BELOW. Click your Age/Gender/Bracket to view.
It is each team's responsibility to REVIEW ALL THEIR GAMES to be sure that the game details are accurate.
This is the OFFICIAL schedule and referees will be assigned to these games.
***If there are missing games, changes, or games that should not be there, you MUST complete the online missing game form or the game change request form to let us know.
Teams will be responsible for referee and field fees for no-shows and late cancellations.
Standings are in order of Points, Head-to-Head (if 2 teams are tied on points), Goal Differential (max of 4 GD per game); fewest goals allowed.