SCHEDULING FOR THE SPRING 2021 SEASON WILL NOT BE DONE IN PERSON!
- Scheduling will be done via email and phone (or zoom) amongst the teams in each bracket/division.
- Please click on the SCHEDULING GUIDELINES for specific information on how scheduling is to be done for SPRING 2021.
- We will send a document with Final brackets and the available fields for each age group.
- We have created a google doc to complete entry of your schedule when ALL GAMES have been scheduled for the group- this will be emailed once scheduling has begun.
- Teams are to play a minimum of 6 games and a max of 8 games
- ALL TEAMS IN THE SAME BRACKET MUST PLAY THE SAME NUMBER OF GAMES. The bracket should vote to determine how many games are to be played in that bracket.
- You may only play the teams in your bracket
- This is a travel league- do not tell your opponents you cannot travel!
- We are allowing teams to determine who plays who. If your bracket of teams cannot agree please contact us and we will create the opponents for your group.
- Fields will be given priority to older age groups (ie: if 2 u14 teams have picked the same field as 2 u15 teams and it is the only field available, the U15 team will have seniority for the field).
- Please note- if you do not indicate one of the specified allowable times as indicated below, we will move the time to the closest available.
1. Be sure you know your team’s tournament schedule, school breaks, dances, school trips, etc. prior to scheduling.
2. The Fields that are available to schedule are listed on the scheduling sheet.
a. Teams may use their own fields (designated on the sheet as ‘Club field’) as long as they have permission to play there (BPYSL will not cover any costs for use of these fields). The opponent must also agree to play at the location.
4. BPYSL does NOT have the traditional Home and Away teams since it is a travel league and most of the field locations are neutral (Home/Away should only be used for uniform color and score reporting).
5. AVAILABLE FIELD LOCATIONS:
**THESE ARE NOT FINAL AND MAY CHANGE PRIOR TO WHEN SCHEDULING BEGINS**
Cincy / Dayton Middletown Smith
Cincy North McClure
Cincy North Lebanon Countryside YMCA
Cincy West Miami Whitewater
Cincy East Clear Creek
Cincy Other Club Field
Columbus East Kilbourne Run
Columbus East Easton
Columbus Far East Newark NASA
Columbus West Spindler
Columbus Other Club Field
Dayton North East Enon
Dayton South Pat Allyn Park
Dayton South East Ankeney
Dayton Central Warrior
Dayton East Hobson
Dayton Other Club Field
***Teams may use their own Club Fields if the opposing team agrees, team has permission to use, and understands that BPSYL does not cover costs to use Club fields.
6. Game Times can be scheduled at the following standard times:
b. Monday-Friday (Grass Only as we do NOT have Turf during the week due to school activities)
6:00pm (teams can adjust as needed as daylight savings changes).